Why Choose Us?
At Taylors Optometrists our aim is to provide you with sight and vision care of the highest standard. We invest in the latest equipment and encourage all to benefit from the latest technology available At Taylors all patients have retinal photographs taken free of charge.
To help us look in more detail at the health of the eye, and to detect and diagnose conditions earlier we have invested in OCT technology. This allows us to see the back of the eye in more detail than is possible with traditional examination techniques. This is available and recommended for all patients both private and NHS and costs only £15 – significantly cheaper than the majority of practices in the UK. We keep our prices for this service deliberately low so that everyone can benefit from it.
We pride ourselves on our service and are well known in the area for our handling of more complex cases, who have often had difficulty elsewhere. Our Optometrists are highly experienced and are often consulted for opinions on a national basis.
We are a true family practice, just as happy to see babies as we are to see great great grandparents!
We have a great range of glasses to suit all budgets from glasses free within the NHS voucher through Cath Kidston and RedBull to Swarovski crystal laden frames from Louis Marcell and Anton Philips. Add to this single vision and Varifocal lenses from all the leading manufacturers such as Hoya, Zeiss and Essilor, we can help you find the perfect pair of glasses.
If you would like to have a break from glasses, then we can offer a comprehensive contact lens service, from fitting to aftercare and complex cases. We use the latest designs that can often help those with dry eyes wear lenses again.
Emergency eye care appointments are available if you have an acute problem but struggle to get to your GP or want to avoid A&E. We can remove foreign bodies, help with infections and allergies, diagnose and manage dry eye, check for the causes of sudden changes in vision and manage or refer you as needed. If you are a resident in Cheshire west or Chester, then these can be provided for free on behalf of the NHS. For patients outside this area the private charge for an emergence appointment is £60.
- We are proud to have provided a friendly, high quality, and professional service to our patients for over 30 years.
- Our goal is to make sure that you are always delighted with our service.
- You'll have the option to choose which optometrist you see as we believe continuity of care is important.
- Our optometrists will take the time to explain the results of your tests to you.
- We are happy to do sight tests for children of all ages.
- We offer a wide range of high-tech additional clinical services to ensure we can offer you the best care.
- Retinal photographs are included free of charge in every sight test.
- We have a wide choice of stylish and modern glasses to suit every budget.
- Our friendly and helpful staff are on hand to help you to choose the right frames and lenses for you.
- All glasses are measured and checked by a qualified optician.
- We offer free on-site parking for our patients.